Friends (217)Show all friends..
Hi everyone! I'm pretty bad at talking about myself, let's just say, I'm me.Read full biography
David from Latvia
"I'm pretty bad at talking about myself, let's just say, I'm me."
|Birthday||12 April 1991|
David's recent updates
- 5 days ago • David commented on The 24 songs that made it in Latvia
- 16 Feb at 16:10 • David commented on Tonight: Dziesma final in Latvia
- 20 Jun 2012 at 12:45 • David commented on Eurovision 2012 split jury-televote results revealed
- 20 Jun 2012 at 12:40 • David commented on Over 100 million saw Eurovision 2012
- 20 Jun 2012 at 12:39 • David commented on Over 100 million saw Eurovision 2012
Jānis Liepiņš says • 19 May at 16:34Un mjā, neiebildīšu, ja iedosi savu skaipa niku :P
Jānis Liepiņš says • 19 May at 16:21Čaaaau. Nu kā...eirovīzijai pasekoji līdz? Neliela škrobe par mūsējiem...tik labi uzstājās, bet tomēr neizdevās tikt tālāk :/
Daniel Lara says • 6 May at 20:34Today I heard "Here we go" after shower, and I couldn't help to dance alone dressed in a towel. I like the tune personally, but I think PeR won't qualify....I don't know why!
Daniel Lara says • 20 Apr at 02:22This year, Melodifestivalen wasn't as espectacular as last year's. Even though, Robin Stjernberg saved the day. Sweden couldn't choose a better host entry (one of the most decent, as Louise Hoffsten's "Only the dead fish follow the stream" and Ralf Gyllenhammar's "Bed on fire").
Do you think it would be convenient to come back to the days in which all the entries where sang in their native languages?
About Norway, yes, Margaret's English is a little bit weird. There are words that aren't pronounced properly.