Friends (2)Show all friends..
Discovered ESC in 2010, and fell in love. Now I've watched every year since 1956, and I'm spreading the love here in the USA. My favorite countries are the ones that send different styles of songs...Read full biography
|Birthday||1 May 1970|
Aaron's recent updates
- 5/Jul 2012 at 23:03 • Aaron commented on Norway: NRK calls for the submission of entries
- 28/Jun 2012 at 15:27 • Aaron commented on Eurovision 2012 a success online
- 18/Jun 2012 at 17:47 • Aaron commented on Eurovision 2012 split jury-televote results revealed
- 30/Apr 2012 at 15:29 • Aaron commented on Trackshittaz: "Shake your problems away!"
- 18/Apr 2012 at 23:37 • Aaron commented on Countdown to Baku - Moscow 2009
Denis Omerspahic says • 9/Jul 2012 at 00:03Thanks for the invite Aaron:)
Hope you enjoyed the show this year!
Reply from Aaron:I think Azerbaijan put on a really great show - they put all their critics to shame. Of course 2010 is my favorite, but maybe it's because that was my first one.
Now that I've seen all the contests, I see how the show has grown and become about much more than just the song. I think all the shows from 2008 to now are the most fun, and after that I like the 70's contests the best.
I can only imagine what it's like to grow up with the shows as a little kid. We don't have anything like it in the USA.