Friends (35)Show all friends..
I am a fan of ESC since 2003. I'm just a man (and nothing more). Actually, I creative, I love the diversity! Each I day look for something new. And I write songs also...Read full biography
|Birthday||25 July 1992|
|Relationship status||I'm in love|
Artem's recent updates
- 27/May 2010 at 13:23 • Artem posted a new blog titled "Miro - You are an angel (Russian version)" on his profile page.
- 26/May 2010 at 20:31 • Artem posted a new blog titled "My top of 2nd semifnal" on his profile page.
- 26/May 2010 at 19:25 • Artem posted a new blog titled "Semifinal 1" on his profile page.
- 25/May 2010 at 14:05 • Artem posted a new blog titled "My TOP-2010" on his profile page.
- 23/May 2010 at 18:34 • Artem just signed up for MyEurovision. Welcome!
Hayden Anton Foster-Ellis says • 14/May 2011 at 16:51Good Luck for tonight from United Kingdom. x
Eurovision_Turkey 2011 says • 15/Apr 2011 at 17:13███████─██─██─████─██─████─█─█─
Eurovision_Turkey 2011 says • 5/Mar 2011 at 18:23
Joan Martin Garcia says • 12/Feb 2011 at 16:59Hi! How are you?
Reply from Artem:everything is good
Robin in London says • 17/Jan 2011 at 23:18Hi Artem, hope you're well. :-)) Thanks for your comment! Yes, Peter performed very well. Russia has come 1st, 2nd & 3rd a lot & I'm sure you can win again soon! :D Looking forward to hearing a great Russian entry again this year! Are you happy with the semi draw? It's a tough group, but you can do it! Which were your other faves in Oslo? Mine were Germany & Switzerland. I liked Josh but not the song, though I feared the worst. Let's see if the UK can do better...I'm nervous... Sorry, no last.fm... :(( Would you like to email or IM me? Take care for now. :))