Friends (63)Show all friends..
About meRead full biography
|Birthday||13 April 1977|
Patrik's recent updates
- 11/Mar at 00:10 • Patrik posted a new blog titled "Eurovision is about coming together" on his profile page.
- 11/Mar at 00:02 • Patrik posted a new blog titled "There has to be a message." on his profile page.
- 10/Mar at 14:29 • Patrik posted a new blog titled "The Swedish people's choice was overrun." on his profile page.
- 24/Feb at 13:56 • Patrik commented on Melodifestivalen: Two more winners in Malmö Arena
- 22/May 2012 at 23:24 • Patrik posted a new blog titled "Through to the final got 8 out of 10" on his profile page.
Tobias Larsson says • 13/Apr 2012 at 13:15Hejsan!
Vad tror du, är det dags nu? Ska Sverige vinna igen efter tretton år? :)
Tobias Larsson says • 27/Apr 2011 at 09:47In all fairness, I never trust statistics that much. One of the best things about the ESC is how unpredictable it is, and we never know the winner until the votes have been cast.
But I have not checked out statistics a lot, there is a lot of wishful thinking involved in them. :)
david narducci says • 27/Mar 2011 at 14:48thanks for accepting me. I'd have written somthing pa svenska, but I studied it years ago and I cannot remember well. by the way...everybody makes his/her own top 5 or top 10...and I do my temporary one ...as I often change my mind.
slovenia is since the beginning my favourite, then france, georgia, latvia...poland...then....
Oliver Fan says • 26/Mar 2011 at 22:51Slovenia to win. The final version is here. Amazing http://tvslo.si/predvajaj/maja-keuc-no-one/ava2.100766120/ Please support this amazing song!
Alexandra Sweeney says • 22/May 2010 at 13:34I thought maNga didn't do too well. But i think they will do better on the semi final night. But i still have the same favourites. I kinda like Poland's now XD
Have you changed your favourites?