Friends (183)Show all friends..
I got started with Eurovision Song Contest back in 2000, when I was production manager for lights, video and rigging for the show. I returned to this position in 2002,2003,2004,2005 and 2007. In 2009, ...Read full biography
"20 more days in Mexico-then BAKU!"
|Birthday||16 May 1966|
Ola's recent updates
- 17/Apr 2012 at 00:01 • Ola just updated his status to "20 more days in Mexico-then BAKU!"
- 15/May 2011 at 23:45 • Ola posted a new blog titled "May 14: Letzten Tag im Paradies" on his profile page.
- 14/May 2011 at 17:35 • Ola posted a new blog titled "May 13: Lautsprecher sind behaart und stark" on his profile page.
- 14/May 2011 at 14:48 • Ola just updated his status to "Grande Finale here we go!"
- 13/May 2011 at 18:19 • Ola posted a new blog titled "May 12: Läderhosen" on his profile page.
Fernand Frimpong Jnr says • 25/Mar at 14:58OLA! You have NO IDEA how HAPPY I am to see you back doing your Eurovision diary for this year's show! *tears of happiness*
Nicolas LEPAON says • 20/May 2012 at 22:53Hi Ola, I know you were in Baku !!! I saw you on a photo and you know what I recognized your back !!!
I saw the photos from Mexico : such a great celebration... Congratulations !
I only have one question, like last year : who is or who are the director(s) of the show ?
Thanks a lot and a a good journey (even if I know you're working) in Baku !
Reply from Ola:Hi Nicolas! Yes, you cought me :-) I'm in Baku right now! It's the same team as last year on lighting and camera. Ladislaus Kiraly is the multi camera director and Jerry Appelt is the Lighting Director.
Nicolas LEPAON says • 20/May 2012 at 22:48Hi Ola, I know you were in Baku !!! I saw you on a photo a
giorgos sarnatzidis says • 1/Sep 2011 at 20:16hi
see my game for the best eurovision song ever