Friends (156)Show all friends..
Only found out about Eurovision in 2009. The uk did really well and I became I Eurovision Geek. In 2010 I thought we would do well. We were last. I still was a geek. Then in 2011, hello Blue! We did and...Read full biography
|Relationship status||Got a girlfriend|
|Home town||Liverpool, United Kingdom|
Tom's recent updates
- 9 Jun at 18:07 • Tom posted a new blog titled "Europes Got Talent???" on his profile page.
- 24 May at 17:40 • Tom posted a new blog titled "Comfirmed Countries for 2014" on his profile page.
- 18 May at 20:53 • Tom posted a new blog titled "Greece should be ashamed." on his profile page.
- 17 May at 17:28 • Tom posted a new blog titled "In one year today..." on his profile page.
- 17 May at 17:18 • Tom posted a new blog titled "Uk drawn a good spot??? France 1st to perform!" on his profile page.
Rikardo Galvan Gomez says • 14 May at 16:15hello
Reply from Tom:Hey Rikardo
Daniel Lara says • 13 Mar at 22:47And what do you think about Bonnie Tyler and Believe in me? What are her probabilities in Malmö?
Daniel Lara says • 19 Feb at 16:35Yes....because in the past few years, I only like Jade Ewen's "It's my time" and Blue's "I can"....and let's count no more. Even though, UK, along with the Netherlands, is one of my favourite ESC countries for its rich history in the Contest. So, it makes me understand why your country had done well in the past. The 95% of the songs of the first 45 years of ESC are pretty good!! :D
Reply from Tom:Yeah I agree!
Sergio López says • 14 Feb at 17:36hI! Thanks you so mush for the add. Greeting from Spain.
Reply from Tom:Hey Sergio! It's ok, I like adding people, greetings from the uk!!!
Daniel Lara says • 12 Feb at 18:36Hi Tom!! How are you, man?
Greetings from Chile.
I'm a fan of Eurovision since Birmingham '98.
Reply from Tom:Ha ha the last year that the Uk actually did well!!! I remember it now :)