Friends (726)Show all friends..
Radio host and editor, has been with the Swedish languaged branch of Yle since 2006. Twice ESC commentator, in 2009 and 2010. Last year, I was sent to Düsseldorf as reporter and this year I will be...Read full biography
|Birthday||19 April 1976|
|Relationship status||No vacancy|
Tobias's recent updates
- 2 days ago • Tobias posted a new blog titled "Semi 2: the ten songs that make it to the final" on his profile page.
- 3 days ago • Tobias posted a new blog titled "Some thoughts after Semi 1" on his profile page.
- 3 days ago • Tobias posted a new blog titled "Semi 1: the ten songs that make it to the final" on his profile page.
- 5 days ago • Tobias posted a new blog titled "In less than a week we have a winner" on his profile page.
- 6 days ago • Tobias posted a new blog titled "Keep on blogging..." on his profile page.
Claudio Callus says • 2 days agoGood Luck for tonight! am sure Krista will go through!
André Kelmendi Jansson says • 2 days agoHej Tobias! Det var längesen vi pratade sist! Eurovision igång igen ^^
guy cro says • 3 days agoThat would be so cool :P and I would be your host :)
Edén de los Ángeles says • 1 week agoIt is almost noon on a rather cloudy Friday, but yet another weekend is here! YOUPIDOU! Well, I am scheduled to work this weekend. Anyway, I hope you are having a great day so far. Thank you lots for having me added as friend, Tobias!
Good luck on your lesbian kiss at this year's Eurovision Song Contest!
Warm greetings from north Dallas, Texas, USA!
Dominik Juršek says • 1 week agoHello there, Slovenia is beautiful country it's even preetier in summer time when everything is green.Ljubljana and Maribor are just the biggest cities, next time you should go to lake Bled and Postojna cave. You're going to see a fish called "human fish" an animal that only lives here in Slovenia. It's nice to know you were here for three times! Lovely!
Take care and all the best!