Friends (79)Show all friends..
Born and brought up in Scotland. Italian Parents from Lazio. Living in Brescia Started getting thrilled about the Eurovision Song Contest when I was 10 years old in 1970 !!! Then lost a bit of interest...Read full biography
"I can't wait to travel to Malmo for the finals"
|Birthday||28 March 1960|
|Home town||Lake Garda Italy|
sandro's recent updates
- 2 days ago • sandro posted a new blog titled "dont say bye bye yet" on his profile page.
- 4 days ago • sandro posted a new blog titled "ive sent you private message" on his profile page.
- 4 days ago • sandro posted a new blog titled "Poor San Marino" on his profile page.
- 4 days ago • sandro posted a new blog titled "i owe you a tenner" on his profile page.
- 4 days ago • sandro posted a new blog titled "im so sad for san marino" on his profile page.
Jānis Liepiņš says • 1 day agoIndeed Tony. You better don't keep us waiting for too long until you share your memories and impressions of your this year Eurovision experience Sandro! :P
TONY LEACH says • 2 days agoSandro; Hope you will have a safe journey home after staying in Malmo and being part of the Euro-Vision final and that you will share your memories with us soon....
TONY LEACH says • 4 days agoHello Sandro; RE- EUROVISION FINAL PERSONAL TOP TEN
Hope you are enjoying the Euro-Vision at the moment and looking forward to experiencing the incrediable atmosphere on Saturday night.
Here is my personal top ten for the final;
1, Denmark (beautiful bare foot lady), 2, Germany 3, Ukraine 4, Italy 5, United Kingdom 6,Russia 7, Holland 8, Azeerbajan 9, Ireland 10, Hungary.
I dare say you will have plenty to say about my top ten! I look foward to seeing your own personal top ten favourites.
Reply from sandro:Hi Tony Here we go... 1/Ukraine, 2/Italy, 3/Moldova, 4/Russia, 5/Estonia/ 6/Iceland, 7/UK, 8/Norway, 9/Georgia, 10/Azerbaijan
TONY LEACH says • 5 days agoMany thanks Sandro for accepting me as a Euro-friend.Hope you enjoy the second semi-final and of course the final!!