Friends (31)Show all friends..
I am a french guy living between Leuven (Belgium) and Staines/London. I travel all around Europe..and the world! Thanks to my work! Always in Stockholm to follow the melodifestivalen and schlager parties...Read full biography
Stephane Scotto Di Perrotolo
|Birthday||22 July 1973|
|Relationship status||In a relationship|
Stephane's recent updates
- 13/May 2011 at 11:33 • Stephane posted a new blog titled "Dana & Me! ;-)" on his profile page.
- 13/May 2011 at 11:10 • Stephane posted a new blog titled "EUROVISION-New jury and voting system! ;-)" on his profile page.
- 13/May 2011 at 10:51 • Stephane posted a new blog titled "FRANCE! AMAURY! part II After the grand FINAL! :-(" on his profile page.
- 24/Apr 2011 at 16:37 • Stephane posted a new blog titled "FRANCE! AMAURY VASSILI "SOGNU"" on his profile page.
- 4/May 2010 at 18:07 • Stephane posted a new blog titled "Niamh & Me! Antwerp 2010" on his profile page.
Stéphane Amaté says • 15/May 2011 at 11:58Ba voilà c'est plié mais hier j'avais mis l'Azbedjan en 2e position donc le chpix me parait logique.
Gintaras Kavarskas says • 14/May 2011 at 21:00Hello again :),
You have a very good knowledge on music if you vote 100 times for LITHUANIA. Evelina could be among top 5. This is a new history. We have never been in the top 5 before.
Warmest wishes from Lithuania,
Gintaras Kavarskas says • 14/May 2011 at 13:38Will you vote for LITHUANIA's Evelina? :) please ;)
Stéphane Amaté says • 27/Apr 2011 at 13:53yes, I think France could win this time but there aare a lot of good song and performers.
The show will be absolutly great.
Tobias Larsson says • 4/May 2010 at 20:57Hey there!
I wish I would see you in Oslo, but in their eagerness to save a few pennies, Svenska YLE:s commentator (that is I) will sit in Helsinki and do the job from there.
But I hope you will fly the flag and have an extra glass of the welcome-punch for me...
So, what do you think about the songs? Who will win?
Reply from Stephane:Hey Tobias!
I think Denmark might win this one! Though there are so many songs I like this year! Romania, Latvia, Ireland, Switzerland, Germany, Iceland, Norway, Spain and even Sweden! ;-)